Chaleur Genealogy Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2017, 09:14:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The main website is located at: www.chaleurgenealogy.beyondgrandmasattic.com

The Chaleur Genealogy Links page is located at: www.beyondgrandmasattic.com/chaleurgenealogy/ChaleurGenealogyLinks.html

982 Posts in 382 Topics by 153 Members
Latest Member: Ernie Fisher
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Chaleur Genealogy Forum
|-+  Sources
| |-+  The 1786 Cox Muster and Authorizing Documents for Crown Grants and related Settlement in Quebec
| | |-+  Sources of original records for 1786 Cox Muster etc.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sources of original records for 1786 Cox Muster etc.  (Read 2490 times)
Marilyn Astle
Senior Participant

« on: October 06, 2013, 12:38:09 PM »

I have not been able to find either on this site or Raymond Garrett's site reference to the microfilms and their locations for the 1786 Cox Muster or the 1784 Embarkation List. Can anyone tell me?

Marilyn M. Astle, Ph.D.
William Flowers
Administrator
Senior Participant

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 06:20:28 AM »

I have not been able to find either on this site or Raymond Garrett's site reference to the microfilms and their locations for the 1786 Cox Muster or the 1784 Embarkation List. Can anyone tell me?

The full citation including the microfilm number for the 1786 Cox Muster, along with a transcription of the muster, appears on this page of my site.  

While a transcription of the 1784 Embarkation list does not appear on my site, a bibliographic reference does appear on this page of my site. With this information Libraries and Archives Canada should be able to provide you with the microfilm number and location.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 06:34:11 AM by William Flowers » Logged

William Flowers
Marilyn Astle
Senior Participant

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 10:33:40 AM »

Thank you. I don't know how I missed the Cox Muster reference!

Marilyn M. Astle, Ph.D.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: