Chaleur Genealogy Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 12:12:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The main website is located at: www.chaleurgenealogy.beyondgrandmasattic.com

The Chaleur Genealogy Links page is located at: www.beyondgrandmasattic.com/chaleurgenealogy/ChaleurGenealogyLinks.html

982 Posts in 382 Topics by 153 Members
Latest Member: Ernie Fisher
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  Chaleur Genealogy Forum
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  New website for the Restigouche River and Kempt Rd.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New website for the Restigouche River and Kempt Rd.  (Read 2819 times)
William Flowers
Administrator
Senior Participant

« on: September 24, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »

Wendy Cosper has just announced a new site concerning the Restigouche River and the Kempt Rd. area.  The text from her announcement:

If you have ancestors around the Restigouche River or Kempt Road area, you might find something here.
This is just new and still under construction, but will be full of information soon.
I have photographed the entire Kempt Road Cemetery, and am loading all 172 pictures. I have just started alphabetically with A.
I also have a great deal of old land records, church and school records. There are several wills for the area which mention many surnames.
Please take a look and check back often for new up-dates.

Hope you enjoy!
Wendy

Update:  Wendy Cosper's site is at least temporarily down. Let's hope it returns soon.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 05:28:31 AM by William Flowers » Logged

William Flowers
Ernie Fisher
Participant

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 06:55:16 PM »

http://heritagecheminkempt.com/en/restauration-des-cimetieres/list-of-persons-buried-in-the-cemetery-of-broadlands-kempt-road

My great grandfather
Adams Hugh [Husband of Elizabeth Duncan and Louisa Firlotte] buried in Kempt Road, died on March 28, 1913 at the age of 77
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: